Student Right to Know
The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended in 2008, includes many student disclosures and reporting requirements by universities and institutions of higher learning. These requirements include statistics and/or information on the following subjects:
- Retention and graduation rates;
- Financial assistance available to students and requirements and restrictions imposed on Title IV aid;
- Crime statistics on campus;
- Athletic program participation rates and financial support; and
- Other institutional information including: the cost of attendance, accreditation and academic program data, facilities and services available to disabled students, and withdrawal and refund policies.
In compliance with the above NBTS provides this information in the following format.
- Financial Aid
- Services/Facilities Availability to Students w/Disabilities
- Transfer Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Tuition Refund Policy