Youth Pastor – Bountiful United Methodist Church of Martinsville – Martinsville, NJ
Part-Time youth Ministry
Ministry, teaching, and outreach efforts for the Youth Group Ministry (7th through 12th grade, ~14 students) with the aim of seeing students walk with Jesus. Details in www.BountifulChurch.com
- Lead Sunday Services, Bible study, and activities. (preaching for youth group service)
- Provide discipleship training for students. (confirmation classes as needed)
- Develop/maintain an open line of communication with students. (Needs to be from a Korean-American heritage without cultural or language barriers. Needs to have availability and leadership skills.)
- Coordinate special spiritual events. (retreats, missions, outreach, and other events)
- Most work allocated to Sunday service & Bible study and one-weekday meeting/event. (Wednesday/Friday/Saturday)
- Born again Christian with a healthy spiritual life.
- Currently enrolled student in an accredited seminary or candidate who will go to seminary (in the near future).
- Possess the gift of preaching and teaching.
- Some teaching experience in Youth group.
- Passionate for and talented in digital ministry. (online ministry)
- Possess leadership with organizational and time management skills.
- Collaborative and relational.
- Self-motivated and creative challenger.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the following items to BountifulUMC@gmail.com. 1) resume including 3 references, 2) personal statement of faith and 3) brief philosophy of youth ministry.