Pastor – Hope Evangelical Presbyterian Church – Grayslake, IL
Hope Evangelical Presbyterian Church (Hope EPC) is prayerfully seeking a full-time, solo pastor with a heart for the Lord and a heart for God’s people who has the training, enthusiasm, and energy to lead us in evangelistic outreach, church growth, and the development of an intentional adult ministry program to serve the existing congregation of Hope EPC.
• Master of Divinity.
• Ordained or ordainable in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC).
• Affirm the 7 Essentials of the EPC and the Position Papers of the EPC.
• Committed to the Reformed theology tradition.
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an unequivocal call to the gospel ministry.
• Belief in the infallibility of the Word of God.
• The biblical qualifications of effective ministry as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-13 and Colossions 1: 24-29.
• Education or experience in an intentional adult ministry would be wonderful.
Hope EPC is seeking a pastor who is effective at:
• Biblically-based preaching and teaching.
• Providing compassionate and caring pastoral care to the congregation.
• Leading the congregation in growth; both spiritually and in membership.
• Developing lay leaders and a strong leadership team.
• Equipping lay people to share in the pastoral care ministry.
• Providing vision, direction, and leadership through their ministry.
• Delegation and church administration.
You can find more information on Hope EPC by viewing our:
• Church Information Form at EPC Website: www.epc.org/mso
• Website: www.hopechurchepc.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/hopeepcchurch/
Please contact Marian Bradshaw for more information.