Part-time Worship Leader
The worship leader aided and led by the Holy Spirit will work closely with the Pastor to skillfully combine biblical truth with music to magnify the worth of God and the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. Thereby motivating the gathered church to join him/her in proclaiming and cherishing the truth about God and seeking to live all for the glory of God. This person is directly accountable to the Pastor.
1. Is committed to faith in Jesus Christ and His church and considers music ministry part of his/her calling.
2. Will provide and schedule music for the service.
3. Proficiency to lead congregational singing of hymns and contemporary songs vocally and with a guitar and/or keyboard.
4. Will model and lead heartfelt worship in an invitational style – that draws people in, encourages participation, and points people to Jesus
5. Will draw on the musical abilities of parishioners and help them develop their talents as music ministry to the Lord.
6. Will work with the church leadership in music selection for special services and holidays.
Please send resume to:
Manville Reformed Church
238 South Fifth Avenue
Manville, NJ 08835
Attn: Reverend Davis
Posted on April 17, 2018