Minister of Word
Trinity Reformed Church is located in Brighton, a suburb of Rochester, NY. TRC is a 134-member church with a rich history in the reformed faith. We have a small, yet strong and active membership with a passion for Community Outreach and Congregational Care, as well as a dedication to Adult and Youth Ministries.
We are seeking a Christ-centered, Spirit-filled Minister of Word and Sacrament who has strong leadership and worship skills. Our emphasis is on preaching God’s Word and inspiring the spirit of the Congregation, and not necessarily on previous experience.
The duties of the Minister of Word and Sacrament shall include the following:
- A skilled writer of liturgy
- to provide biblically based preaching and teaching ministry
- to lead or assist in weekly Children’s sermons
- to lead and inspire others to discover what God is doing in their lives
- to empower the Congregation to reach out to the Community
- to administer sacraments of communion and baptism
- to supervise support staff
- to moderate Consistory meetings
- to provide pastoral care and counseling to families, shut-ins, and members in crisis situations, hospitals or nursing homes
To obtain more detailed information, please contact Molly Towne, RCA Ministry Specialist at email@example.com for our church profile.
For inquiries, or to send a profile, contact Mrs. Barbara Stoops, Search Committee Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website is http://www.trcroc.org.