Hanaim Church is a nondenominational, Korean-American church in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. Our congregation consists of 150 adults and 75 children & youth. The church is anchored on the vision of “living the life of an heir of God”, “living together under God”, and “building the Kingdom of God by sharing our lives for the powerless and the weak, while loving one another”.
Hanaim is looking for a next generation Education Pastor who will work with the Senior Pastor, elders and teachers to develop and carry out all of Hanaim’s Education Ministries, including Sunday School, Upper Elementary, and Youth Group.
For details of Church, please visit our website: https://hanaimchurch.net/.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a vision for Hanaim’s Education Department
- Oversee all Hanaim Education Ministries, including Sunday School, Upper Elementary, and Youth Group
- Lead and provide training to pastors and teachers in the Education Department on a regular basis
- Preach for any of the above ministries, as needed
- Collaborate with elders and teachers to prepare and manage an annual Education Department budget
- Invest in students and families by building personal relationships with Hanaim Church members
- Communicate effectively with Senior Pastor, elders, teachers, and parents about ministry goals, fellowship activities, and serving opportunities
- Minimum four years of experience in youth or education ministries
- Master of Divinity
- Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
- Planning & organizational skills
- Minimum two-year commitment
- Three references (two ministry and one personal)
- Cover Letter (including personal story of faith)
- Recent sermon notes/transcript
- Copy of degree
Please submit the above materials to email@example.com