Honor Class Reunions
Save the dates and plan to attend the 2019 Alumni/ae Reunion during Commencement Weekend on Friday, May 17th & Saturday, May 18th.
New Brunswick Theological Seminary invites graduates, spouses and widows of the honor Alumni classes that are marking the 60th, 50th, 40th, 30th, 25th, 20th , 10th, and 5th anniversary of your graduation from New Brunswick Theological Seminary!
If you are a member of the Class of 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2009, or 2014, the Seminary would like to help you mark this occasion in a special way. Come and reconnect with old friends and recapture the spirit of your NBTS experience!
Friday, May 17th
- 5:30 pm Dinner with the NBTS President, Dean, Faculty, and Board of Trustees (Hageman Hall)
- 7:30 pm Baccalaureate Service (Mast Chapel)
- 8:30 pm Dessert Reception (Hageman Hall)
Saturday, May 18th
- 9:30 am Continental Breakfast (Hageman Hall)
- 10:00 am Ceremonial Dressing (academic regalia in Hageman Hall) and line up
- 10:45 am Processional to Rutgers’ Tent (Bishop Place)
- 11:00 am Commencement Ceremony — Guest Speaker: Rev. Dr. J. Herbert Nelson, II. Stated Clerk of the General Assembly, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) (Rutgers’ Event Tent, Bishop Place, adjacent to our parking lot on our New Brunswick, NJ campus.)
Reception following the service.