Writing lab services are available to all students enrolled in degree programs at NBTS. Services include help with understanding the requirements for a written assignment; writing a thesis statement/topic sentence/introduction; developing an essay; organizing a paper; controlling syntax, clarity and word choice, unity, coherence, cohesion; revision of a paper; proofreading and editing; footnoting, citing, and bibliography(in the Chicago Press style).
The Reverend Joanne Noel, an NBTS Doctor of Ministry graduate with a B.A. and M.A. in English, is the Seminary’s Writing Lab Instructor. Her email address is email@example.com
Options for assistance include:
- Students may come to the lab and bring work with them.
- Students may leave their papers in the Writing Lab Mailbox #1.
- Students may email their papers to the instructor.
- Students may request to meet with the instructor at a time and date convenient to both the instructor and the student.
- New York Campus students may contact the instructor and arrange for assistance by e-mail.
Advance arrangements, including sign-up at the reception desk in Zwemer Hall, are required.