Admissions Requirements for Certificate Programs
Students who wish to take courses towards the completion of a Certificate must complete and submit the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED (or college degree)
- One page autobiography/spiritual journey to include your reason for pursuing the Certificate.
- One letter of recommendation from a minister or supervisor from your home church. The letter of recommendation should speak to the candidate’s ability for academic work, overall character, and capacity for leadership in a Christian community.
- A tuition deposit of $250.00, payable to New Brunswick Theological Seminary, must accompany your application. (Please refer to section on Tuition)
- Photo ID (state issued drivers license, state identification card, or Passport) to verify identity.
Personal Enrichment (Non-Certificate track)
Students who wish to take a course without pursuing any particular Certificate may do so by completing and submitting the following:
- Completed Application form
- One page autobiographical/spiritual journey
- Payment in full for course(s)
Submit all forms and payment to:
New Brunswick Theological Seminary
35 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
or email email@example.com
Para información en español llame a Jeanette Carrillo 732-247-5241 x126, correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org